The mission of the Whittier Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote and develop the economic, cultural and civic welfare of Whittier by offering our members:
- Superior business networking events
- Business development
- Educational opportunities
- Marketing assistance, and
- Legislative advocacy
We’ve been serving the business community of greater Whittier since 1914. Our vision is to build a prosperous community through business leadership. Our 20-member Board of Directors meets monthly to review the business plan of the Chamber and to ensure that our programs and services are in support of our mission and our vision.
We are proud of our 100+ year history and the many business opportunities we have provided for our members. Whether we are
- referring a business to a potential new client
- assisting in networking connections between members
- supporting a new business in their start-up
- educating our members on business matters
- advocating on behalf of businesses in the legislative arena, or
- providing marketing and/or business consulting services to our members
The Whittier Chamber is committed to helping its members be successful.
Please take the time to browse through our website and learn more about why Whittier is a great city in which to do business and why the Whittier Chamber of Commerce is the source for all your business needs.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our staff at (562) 698-9554, email us or stop by at 8158 Painter Avenue, Whittier – just two blocks north of Whittier Blvd.
We look forward to serving you!
2022 - 2023 Chair of the Board