Value Without Involvement
Growing a business is hard work and we know that operating your business must come first. We understand not everyone has the time to attend the more than forty events and programs our Chamber hosts each year.
While we hope to see you building relationships with prospective customers and clients at our events, know the Whittier Chamber is always working for you even if you can’t attend. Below is a list of free services you can take advantage of.
These services deliver immense value to your company regardless of your available time or your interest in hands-on involvement with the Chamber:
BI-ANNUAL PRINTED DIRECTORY
- We help you reach businesses, consumers, and visitors with a listing in our Membership Directory and Community Resource Guide (6,000 distributed annually)
- We follow your business online & repost your information on our social media sites when possible
MEMBERSHIP PLAQUE/E PLAQUE
- We give you a membership plaque to proudly display in your place of business which is a visible sign of credibility and connection to the community. We will also give you an “e-plaque” with a special Chamber logo that you can use on your website, emails and marketing materials
- We maintain a strong working relationship with government & local elected officials and we keep up to date on issues affecting business in our region. We represent the best interests of our members through advocacy and action
BUSINESS FOCUS NEWSPAPER
- We help you stay up to date with Chamber news and issues that affect businesses by sending you a bi-monthly copy of the Business Focus newspaper and we promote your business by printing your press releases in the Around Town section (20,000 readership)
- We exclusively refer Chamber members to all phone and walk-in guests
- We allow you to take advantage of the traffic generated in the Chamber office by displaying your business cards and brochures on the Chamber lobby counter